Are you knowledgeable about a topic related to child development? We would love to have you write a guest post for us!
- Developmental Milestones
- Fine Motor Skills
- Gross Motor Skills
- Speech and Language
- Activity Ideas
- Baby-led Weaning
- Teaching Independence
- Child Psychology and Mental Health
- Post should be at least 1,000 words
- Should contain headings and subheadings
- Paragraphs should be short for an easy-to-read style (1-4 short sentences)
- Must be completely original content
- Please edit for grammar and spelling. I will make small edits as needed.
- You cannot link back to your posted article on your website unless as a no follow link (this is considered link swapping by Google). Feel free to post a link on social!
- It cannot contain your own affiliate links
- You may include a short author bio (2-4 sentences) with links to your website and 1-2 social media accounts
- You will not be paid for your article. The benefit to you is exposure and links back to your own content.
- Read a few of our articles to get an idea of our style and tone. Our target audience is parents of young children.
- Message us with 2-3 topic ideas with a brief description
- Please do not start working on your article until your idea is approved
- Not all article ideas will be approved